Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Perfect weather ~ not too cold, not too hot!

Yesterday, I went for a walk along the beach and gathered some more treasures....lots of green beach glass, a few aqua pieces and some neat-o-peato shells.  

I contemplated walking along the shore to get back to our very own section of beach, but that would have meant doing "horizontal rock climbing" and I figured that with my lack-o-coordination, I'd trip and fall and lie there unconscious while the buzzards pecked out my eyeballs.  That just didn't sound like a fun way to spend the day, so I passed.

After I made my way back home, I built some new items for the shop, which will be appearing soon.

Hope your Autumn is shaping up nicely. 

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment