Friday, June 7, 2013

6/7 - A Picture Paints A Thousand Words

Well, I'll try to keep it under a thousand words. During the last couple of years we've been rearranging the Boutique to focus on my photography (no pun intended with the focus and the photography). Little by little it's finally what I've envisioned.


Keeping the boutique theme, there are a plethora of items available and the best part is that you get to choose which picture you want on which item. Anything you see is just a suggestion, you can customize everything to suite your tastes.


Explore your options by clicking on the Zazzle button to see the endless possibilities.


The Sympholio button will take you specifically to note cards.


And through the Wordpress button you will find yourself in my photo blog.


As always, you can contact me direct with any questions, comments, or custom orders.


I hope that you enjoy the Burning River Boutique's new look and that you'll stop back often.  

No comments:

Post a Comment