Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday's Finds

I HIT THE MOTHER LOAD! 

Just got back from a beach treasure hunt where I collected tons of beach glass, more shells, and a neato-peato rock.  

During my search I encountered Bridget, a 2 year old, purebred boxer.  When I came upon Bridget and her person, she came bounding up to greet me with the tree trunk she just hauled in from the lake and of course had to shake right in front of me...

Her person asked me if I was finding any gold and when I told him no, but I was finding a lot of beach glass he said, "oh, yeah...that colored glass...there used to be a lot of that around here, but you just can't find it any more".  Really??? was all I could manage to say as my bag-o-beach glass was hanging heavy on my hip,  Just goes to show you ~ boys are dumb.  No offence, boys (but you really are).

That's it for now.  I just had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment