Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just Catching Up

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend.  We were battling summer colds and plumbing problems (the house's, not ours).  But, here it is the middle of a new week and things are looking up!

I finally added a Seasonal item to the shop, even though I started with Christmas.  Perhaps I'll get a fall-like item up before winter hits.  One of my grade school teachers told me that I always go around the barn and come in the back door.  Well, you get to see a lot more that way and you lesson the chances of stepping in any "pies".  So, anyway...I'll certainly let you know when I've added something for Autumn.

Today is a history making day for the BRB ~ my first custom order request!!!!  Guess it would get done faster if I actually got busy making it rather than sitting in here rambling on about it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment